Senior Rails Engineer
This job offer is expired
Who We Are: With industry-leading Electronic Logging Device (ELD) hardware and Fleet management platform- KeepTruckin is bringing the trucking industry online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads. All while solving real-world problems and keeping you safe on the road!
About the Job: As a Senior Software Engineer, you will play an active part in designing backend components and services for new feature developments of the KeepTruckin platform. You will implement scalable architecture and work on an enthusiastic team contributing to robust projects such as Telematics, Geolocation, and video streaming to name a few. We are looking for candidates who have a familiarity with the Ruby on Rails framework, experience using AWS, and an understanding of relational databases such as PostgreSQL.
- Build and design backend components in Ruby on Rails or allied technologies
- Work on new and existing features to be rolled out to production
- Actively work on our cloud infrastructure on AWS
- Help the product team to determine the technical feasibility of features
- 5-7 years professional experience in Ruby on Rails
- Strong experience with a relational database such as PostgreSQL
- Maintaining AWS cloud infrastructure
- Experience with NoSQL database such as DynamoDB is a plus