CRM Backend Developer
This job offer is expired
Engage millions of users to use our products on a regular basis by building up the data platform to reach them via push, email, and in-app messages. As a Backend Developer in our CRM Technology team your tasks will include:
- Designing efficient and scalable backend services and APIs for our data platform
- Implementing an event-based low latency messaging prioritization system
- Building a platform to synchronize data between different services
- Writing tests and releasing & monitoring your code
- Improving our growing codebase
- Working closely together with our product squads and external partners (e.g. Emarsys)
- Experience writing robust, maintainable HTTP and REST APIs. Previous experience with Ruby is a plus.
- At least 4 years of experience in backend development.
- Ideally, experience with stream processing frameworks
- Knowledge of SQL and familiarity with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB or Cassandra.
- Ability to speak JSON (preferably JSON API) and REST to clients.
- Preferably, a degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, or a related field (higher technical institute or university)
- Very good English skills
- Inquisitive nature, a team player, and the desire to work and live in Austria