This job offer is expired
Who we are:
With industry-leading Electronic Logging Device (ELD) hardware and Fleet management platform- KeepTruckin is bringing the trucking industry online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
A day in the life:
As a Platform Architect, you will play a key role in the creation of components and services for the KeepTruckin platform by crafting and implementing scalable backend architecture and components using Ruby on Rails.
- You will guide the technical direction of our backend systems.
- You will improve the performance and reliability of our services including databases, web services, and other integrations
- You will partner with the product team to evaluate the technical feasibility of features
- You will be a key player in managing our cloud infrastructure on AWS
Who you are:
- You possess in-depth knowledge of the Ruby on Rails framework
- You have extensive experience working with Amazon Web Services
- You have proven success navigating relational databases; such as PostgreSQL.
- You have the ability to work within ambiguity
What you bring:
- 8+ years of experience
- Recent experience with Ruby on Rails; within the past year
- Experience maintaining AWS Cloud Infrastructure
- Experience with NoSQL database such as DynamoDB is a plus