Junior Web Developer/Software Engineer
This job offer is expired
Ready fro your next challenge?
CoreLogic is a leading property information, analytics and services provider in the United States, Australia and now New Zealand. CoreLogic helps clients identify and manage growth opportunities, improve performance and mitigate risk. CoreLogic provides clients with innovative, technology-based services as well as access to rich data and analytics.
We are now seeking a Junior Web Developer/Software Engineer to join our vibrant team in Wellington to undertake the development and support of CoreLogic’s UI’s, APIs and underlying data platforms for its e-commerce websites and B2B interfaces.
Key areas of responsibility include but are not limited to:
- Contributing to and undertaking the design, development, implementation and on-going maintenance of CoreLogic’s online products and services
- Contributing to the identification and recommendation of new technologies and improvements to CoreLogic’s online products and services, and to contributing ideas for the future proofing and growth of these products
- Contributing to the systems, databases, infrastructure, code, and documentation underpinning the operational delivery of CoreLogic’s on-line products and services
- Taking appropriate steps to maximise the performance and availability of the products and services
- Liaising as required with clients, partners and CoreLogic staff to optimise the development and support of the company’s products and services
- Developing and supporting the online products and services to ensure quality user experiences
- Undertaking application monitoring and contribution to monthly operations support.
- Providing technical assistance when required to the company generally
It is essential that the Junior Web Developer/ Professional, Software Engineer has:
- Solid Ruby on Rails experience (>1 year)
- Good Linux experience, preferably with shell-scripting abilities
- Sound database experience, ideally MYSQL and PostgreSQL
- Experience in development at a junior level in a team-based setting
It is ideal that the Junior Web Developer/ Professional, Software Engineer has:
- PHP and Java experience
Are you ready to 'Be More at CoreLogic'? APPLY NOW!