Front End Engineer
This job offer is expired
Bellhops offers customers a modern alternative to traditional moving companies by using a tech-enabled logistics-management platform to pair them with the most qualified drivers and movers in more than 39 cities across the country. The result is friendly, low-stress moving services that make getting to the next stop in life much, much easier. From our simple booking process and pricing structure to our talented workers and attentive concierge team, everything about the company has been designed to create the most enjoyable experience possible.
This is where you come in...
Were looking for engineers (2+ years experience) with product intuition who are passionate about building great web applications in a fast-paced, high-growth start-up environment.
As a front end engineer, you'll be responsible for pushing applications into production environments used by our growing customer-base, Bellhops, and internal HQ employees. We're passionate and pumped to be disrupting an antiquated industry. Help us change the way people move.
- Team Player. You believe that you can achieve more on a team. You enjoy collaborating with and mentoring other engineers.
- Iterative Development. You think a MVP is the best way to make a point. You thrive on proving that speed and quality are not conflicting.
- Strong fundamentals. You have a deep understanding of modern web technologies including ES6, React, Sass, and server-side MVC frameworks (e.g. Django or Ruby on Rails).
- Passion for Users. You care about delivering world class UX and when your users hurt, you hurt. You know how to interact with designers and product managers to build something you are proud of.
- Versatility. You understand how the layers of the stack (front-end, database, networking, etc.) fit together and how they impact the performance of your application.
- Business Insight. You desire to build products that drive the business forward. AB tests and analytics are part of how you operate.