Senior Ruby on Rails Developer (m/f/d)
Our international team is growing steadily and we are therefore looking for a talented and driven Senior Ruby on Rails Developer (m/f)
- You write elegant and performance oriented codes that are easy to maintain.
- You develop well tested codes and improve tests and codes continuously.
- You will work gile development and modern project management following the Kanban approach.
- You ensure, restructure and maintain codes for scalability.
- You support our business analysts with db reports, ad hoc queries etc.
- You have at least 4 years hands-on experience with Ruby on Rails projects or equivalent.
- You have a strong background in automated testing: unit, functional and integration testing are a fundamental part of our development cycle.
- You have gained SQL and general database knowledge.
- You are acquainted with OO and functional design, along with design patterns and anti-patterns, Metaprogramming is not a foreign for you.
- You enjoy solving problems.
- You are passionate about your job and you enjoy building software and writing codes.
- You have a communicative, open and enthusiastic personality
- You take responsibility for your tasks and you enjoy working independently.
- The command line and automation are your friends.
- Fluent in English
What we offer:
- Our ground rule: Whoever is committed and has good ideas can do anything and become anything!
- Work and help build up an innovatiove automotive-startup within a giant growth market that is currently undergoing unprecedented digital change
- Very good development perspectives and a lot of responsibility from the first day on
- A sensational & international team
- The possibility to implement your own ideas
- An office with a rooftop close to the S-Bahn-Station Zoologischer Garten
- Expect benefits like regular teamevents, sports memberships and much more
Are you interested? Then please send us your apply via email to [email protected]Apply now