This job offer is expired
Copart is seeking an experienced Ruby Engineer to join its growing Enterprise Group.
Copart is looking for passionate, opinionated and creative individual who can develop web applications from the ground up. The successful candidate will be a developer who understands web strengths and constraints and builds Optimal perfect solutions.
Duties will include:
- Develop well-structured API web applications.
- Work with UI developers and DBAs to build modular and compelling web applications.
- Follow and promote best practices
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science, Engineering or similar
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of experience in designing and building Ruby/Python based backend software platforms
- Experience with designing REST based API's for consumer-based services
- Experience with Relational or NoSQL databases
- Hands on experience with Git
- Able to design and write well-structured, easily maintainable, well-documented code that balances beauty and pragmatism
- Open-minded team-player and problem-solver
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced startup environment is a huge plus
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent work experience