Full Stack Ruby-on-Rails Developer (m/f/d) - Part Time
This job offer is expired
ad2games is Europes leading branding and performance marketing expert for games. Part of the ad2games portfolio is our influencer marketing company nevaly. We develop and implement creative marketing strategies for international gaming clients. Our key clients are Tencent, Konami, Ubisoft, Epic Games, Electronic Arts, Youzu, Nexon, Innogames and Kakao Games. We help these game publishers to target the right gamer audience using a variety of marketing channels, especially with our influencer marketing product nevaly, via Smart TV marketing and with innovative programmatic advertising. Our HQ is located in the heart of Berlin, along with offices in San Francisco and Shanghai.
A well established, small tech team is looking for you! If you cant rest until you find a solution and you like to hang out with your colleagues, this is your place to be.Your Role
- You implement new products and features as well as maintain the existing code base
- You enjoy the freedom to work on cutting edge technologies and exploring new ones
- You work in a small agile team using pairing, pull request based code reviews, automated testing and continuous integration
- You are proactive and pay attention to the scalability, performance and availability of our systems
- You take responsibility to ensure successful results in a data driven environment
- You work closely together with business, design and other stakeholders
- You improve efficiency by automating business processes
- You will work on a data warehousing system and reporting tools to aid decision making
- You bring 4+ years of relevant working experience within the field of web development and software engineering, ideally on medium and large size projects extending over a period of 6 months plus
- Very good understanding of systems engineering, scalability as well as Ruby on Rails
- Experience implementing APIsGo/Scala and machine learning knowledge is a plus
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
- You become a part of a fun and unique company culture: https://youtu.be/ZeJBoW7BFnw
- You enjoy a competitive remuneration package and much more
- You work with a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers
- You get free German courses and enjoy numerous team events
- A great experience: Living and working in Berlin- Europes Silicon Valley!
Interested? - Submit your CV along with relevant university and working documents online.
Apply for this job