Backend developer for advanced optimization algorithms
This job offer is expired
What you will do and learn
- Work alongside our CTO on cracking tricky optimization problems
- Take responsibility for defined scopes from writing high-quality code to documentation and testing
- Build performant optimization algorithms incorporating heuristics and different optimization targets
- Further develop dynamic pricing models
- Integrate location-based software features for customers
What you will do, will be heavily dependent on both your skills, experience, and personal development goals.
What you should bring to the table
- Most of all, curiosity and personal fit with current team
- Passion for coding with drive for constant advancement (both product and personal)
- Fundamental understanding of software architecture and appreciation for high-quality code
- Ideally, experience working in software project teams
Surely, experience with ruby-on-rails is a plus. But we believe in talent and curiosity, so capabilities in comparable languages do qualify.