Full Stack Engineer - Ruby on Rails
You will be designing services, building clean, highly scalable systems and maintain our technical products as the company grows and scales. You make it possible for us to deliver an engaging customer experience to our many fans, and ensure that the online store remains our flagship in South East Asia, Oceania and beyond. Reporting to our Lead Engineer, you will work on highly visible, well-resourced projects and build products which directly impact our revenue and customer satisfaction - two of our key metrics for success. You will be delivering our customers an omnichannel, cross country and personalised experiences on both our online and retail stores.
- Proficient with Ruby on Rails, JS, CSS and Git
- Experience with AWS and Vue.js is desired but not an absolute requirement
- You are interested to use technology to improve and drive the business forward
- You are willing to be involved in end-to-end software development, including gathering of requirements and understanding of pain points from various stakeholders
- You value core software engineering practices (i.e. Testing, Scalability, Clean code)
- You are willing to work on the different parts of our technology stack
- You enjoy constantly learning, independent, not afraid of making mistakes along the way and learning from them
- You are a team player and willing to communicate with the other teams in the company (Product Managers, UI / UX Designers, and more importantly fellow engineers locally and abroad)
- Solid problem-solving abilities; detail-oriented and resourceful
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Team player who enjoys working with others
- Open-minded and experimental
- Good communication skills
- Apply today to become part of the largest beauty community in the world!