Full Stack Developer for Soulvana (meditation app)
Build and innovate on a cutting-edge revolutionary Soulvana web app.
At Soulvana, Mindvalley's brand and platform for modern spirituality, we're hiring an experienced Full Stack Web Developer for a full-time position in our HQ in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
This role is perfect for you if you want to grow as a professional and a human being in an award-winning culture and world-class workspace, and use your skills to build web apps that are positively impacting human lives and making a positive change in the world.
Join an amazing team of world-class product designers, developers, growth hackers, advertising specialist and marketers from all over the world, to help us build, innovate on and evolve our cutting-edge web apps and services where people can browse and use various types for content, programs and features.
About the Role
As a full stack web developer you will have the opportunity to grow in two directions: grow your technical skills or, if it's your ambition, grow as a people mentor and team leader. Both career paths are open.
You will have the opportunity to work both front-end apps and features (users, admin panels, widgets, plugins, etc) and backend services, APIs and integrations.
In addition to having excellent technical skills, you have a keen interest in the latest technologies and have a feel for user experience. You are more than just a web developer, someone who understands that a great web app must do great things yet is simple and intuitive.
You are pixel-perfect, knowing that a pixel to the right is not merely a pixel to the right. You understand that an organized code with the well-applied design patterns will make a difference. You are fascinated about technology and eager to learn everything you can, applying the coolest and most amazing techniques there are.
You add a "magic touch" that will dazzle your users. You'll be responsible for building an exciting web app and supportive services that let users browse and use various types of content, programs and features.
Apart from having the ability to write performant and clean code with great attention to detail, you also contribute with solutions and suggestions for improvement as you work closely with Product Development and Marketing teams. Being one of our talented web developers, you'll have an opportunity to learn and grow, and be a key part of creating our products.
- Develop and manage interactive, stable and high quality web apps that impact thousands of Soulvana users worldwide;
- Work closely in functional scrum units to deliver on the team priorities and OKRs;
- Provide solutions, develop and maintain websites, and other related internal and external activities;
- Help develop IT requirements for web applications including overall tech strategy for the company;
- Responds rapidly to continuous changes and real-time updates required to web sites;
- Conduct internal trainings & knowledge sharing regularly;
- Be an active contributor by bringing new solutions and feature experiments;
- Mentor junior developers to increase their code quality and productivity.
- 3+ years of experience with your favourite language(s) - preferably you have some knowledge of Ruby and/or Elixir. 5+ years for senior roles.
- Understand current web development standards and software development paradigms;
- Proven track record of successfully delivering high quality web software at scale;
- Excellent root cause analysis problem solving skills;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
- Proficient analytical skills;
- Excellent in both teamwork and independent delivery;
- Works well under pressure developing key features for high volume business critical systems.
Nice to have
- Experience managing team of 3-5 members is a plus.
- Good understanding of program/project management techniques and styles.
If this is you, don't delay - make sure you jump on this rare opportunity now, you may never get this chance again. Do you want to find out more about our Tech team? Watch the behind the scenes video!
About Soulvana App
Soulvana app is built around Soulvana's core mission "to heal, unite and raise the consciousness of humanity" and our vision of "spiritual practice in every home".
Here are the key features of Soulvana app:
- Group Immersions are the most transformational spiritual experience on the planet, delivered to you through your mobile phone, done as a group of evolved beings. Guided by the world’s best spiritual teachers and enhanced with the advanced multi-sensory technology of sound, colours and sacred geometry, Group Immersions are an advanced form of guided group meditations that start at the specific date and time, designed to help you experience supreme levels of connectedness with your true self, your higher guides, other participants and entire humanity. Thousands of people like you from all around the world participate and connect, start the together, meditate, visualize and do energy work together, simultaneously, in unity, and go through the entire experience together.
- Solo Immersions are an advanced, on-demand and multi-sensory guided meditations, engineered to help you activate your psychic gifts and higher potential, heal, release and free yourself from the undesirable or draining vibrations, and recharge yourself with high-vibrational energy. Whenever you want to clear and refuel your energy field, and you can allocate 15-20 minutes of your fully devoted attention, simply tap a button and immerse yourself in one of the Immersions. Solo Immersions are guided by the best spiritual guides on the planet and are enhanced with the cutting-edge multi-dimensional technology of sacred geometry transmissions and solfeggio sound frequencies to help you experience even deeper, more profound and lasting shifts, healings, transformations, and ascensions.
- Healing Chambers are on-demand micro healing sessions where the world's best spiritual healers work on you through time and space to help you release, clear, overcome and free yourself from an unpleasant condition or energetic state that's draining your energy, lowering your vibrations or causing any tensions. Whenever you want to quickly ground, clear and release something unpleasant, simply select a Healing Chamber of your choice and press Play.
- Breathworks are an advanced on-demand guided micro sessions of conscious and systematically connected breathing, designed to instantly and drastically enhance and improve your energetic, mental and even physical state. The real benefit and power of the Breathworks that available to your through Soulvana app is that a session takes less than 2 minutes, making it extremely and practical tool to instantly boost your well-being in almost any situation or time of the day.
- Sonic Therapies are the on-demand medicine of the future, available to you today and now. Leveraging the energy of sound, vibration, and intonation, they are unique and potent tools to help you experience healings, clearings, releases, activations, and ascensions -- while you're doing something else. The real benefit, uniqueness and beauty of Sonic Therapies is that they don't require your full attention. Play and passively listen to any Sonic Therapy in the background while you're doing some else (e.g. reading, sleeping, cooking, writing, taking notes, meditating, etc).