Senior Full Stack Engineer - Back End Focused RoR
This job offer is expired
We’re looking for a full-stack software engineer who thrives on getting their hands into everything - whether it’s dealing with large amounts of data on the back end (Ruby, Rails, Python) or presenting it on the platform (React, ES6, HTML, CSS). In this role you’ll finally be able to channel your maniacal need to automate everything, build new, creative solutions to tricky enterprise software problems, and participate in product exploration as we determine our long-term and short-term roadmap.
What You’ll Need
- 4+ years of full-stack engineering experience.
- Experience working on big data systems.
- Expert skills in Back End (Ruby, Rails, Python)
- Expert skills in Front End (React, ES6, HTML, CSS)
- A methodical mindset. Unit testing + functional testing = complete.
- To enjoy collaboration and success in small, high-velocity teams.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a determination to deliver the best possible solution.
- A driving desire to automate everything.
- Experience building enterprise software or business-critical systems.
- Computer science degree
- Background in D3
- DevOps experience, preferably with Kubrenetes
- Experience in an early stage startup