← Back to all jobs
Full Stack Software Engineer
This job offer is expired
The Online Project is a leading independent digitalmarketing agency founded in 2009.
We work with brands to develop creative marketing solutions and digitalproducts that bring
them closer to their customers.
About This Role
Our engineering and design teams are currently tackling fascinating multi-year projects for a high-profile of clients. We're seeking a full-stack developer to join us.
· Make sure to ask the right questions to your team and the client, in order to take the customers’ specification and define a well-scoped solution.
· Write quality, tested code.
· Write legible, fluent code and annotate your PRs with detail and screenshots to make your colleagues’ lives easier in review
· Be open to diving into an unknown codebase to understand why a particular bit of functionality isn’t working as expected. Continue from there and work with your teammates on a solution!
· Understand well-established coding patterns, recognizing where they can be implemented to solve a problem effectively. Also, know when to break them.
· Grow your team’s capacity by mentoring other engineers and interviewing candidates. This is a chance to be an integral part of building and growing a team.
· Balance pragmatism with perfection, business requirements and schedules.
· Generalist. See the problem from end to end, front to back. Always keeping en eye out for UI/UX, security, and operational issues.
· Work under pressure.
· Passionate about what you do, always willing to learn.
· Communicate your ideas and solutions to other teammates clearly.
What We Offer - Compensation & Benefits
1. Competitive salary 💸
We pay well in comparison to the market.
2. Work where you're most productive 🏡
The Online Project is remote flexible and the rest of our engineers work outside of the company office. This said, the office is usually full of life. We leave it up to our employees to work where they’re most productive!
3. 40 hour work week 📅
Having realistic deadlines, makes this number of hours achievable. We work hard, but we make sure you get the rest you need.
4. Vacations 🌞
14 days annual leave, a day off on your birthday, public holidays, paid parental leave.
5. Company retreat 🏝
Every year we take the whole team away to reflect on the year and plan for the following one.
6. Whatever equipment you need 💻
A given. Need something to get the job done? Let us know.
7. Personal development budget 📚
We cover online courses, learning opportunities, and travel to event!
The Online Project is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
- Send us your CV along with maximum 150 words on why this role is perfect for you (also, please include a description of an interesting project or functionality you implemented and how you went about it).
- If it looks like a fit, we'll invite you for a 30 minute phone call or coffee to learn more about your goals and experience.
- We’ll then run a more detailed interview in person to hear more about you and your experience.
- If all goes well, we'll offer you a position on our team! 🎉
More remote rails jobs
Senior Ruby on Rails Developer TextMaster
Senior Software Programmer Anedot
Full-Stack Software Engineer TaxJar