Ruby on Rails Software Engineer
Work with a team of smart, highly productive engineers who care greatly about the code they are shipping. Our culture is very DevOps centric with the goal of bringing the most value we can to our business through a streamlined CI/CD pipeline. Our team champions learning, bettering themselves, and teaching to the rest of the team. In addition to working with a great team and shipping a great SaaS product, one day every two weeks you'll invest in yourself. You can use that time to learn about new technologies, contribute to open source, or create side projects that help the company.
- You have at least 4 years of professional software engineering experience.
- You have at least 2 years of experience working directly with Ruby, either with a company, or via open source. Past contributions to open source projects, or maintaining your own, are looked very highly upon.
- You should have a strong understanding of relational SQL databases and query optimization. We use MySQL and Postgres.
- At PipelineDeals, the product engineers also own the production infrastructure. Previous experience with configuration management, AWS, and other operations related tasks are a big plus.
- The ability to communicate effectively and comfortably both through writing and video chats. We currently use a combination of Slack, Zoom, Github PRs, etc to work with other team members on a daily basis. As this is a fully remote position, previous experience working remotely is a plus.
- Familiarity with sales processes and philosophies. You should be able to explain why a business should purchase a CRM
- Experience with tools such as: Mixpanel, Intercom, Surveymonkey, Asana, Github and Kanban project management solutions
- One who thrives on continuous improvement values and can help contribute and lead the team to always get better.
- Customer focused and centric
- Highly motivated; passionate
- Continually learning and furthering yourself. We foster a strong culture of learning within the team.
- Honest and possess the highest level of integrity
- One who that encourages collaboration and team building.