← Back to all jobs
Ruby on Rails Developer
This job offer is expired
FullStack Labs is a leading software consultancy seeking creative and skilled developers to join our fast growing team. Our mission is to design and develop technology that improves the lives of its users, while providing an exceptionally high level of service to our clients.
We are looking for experienced remote Ruby on Rails developers who want to be part of a fast-paced, dynamic environment, where everyone’s opinions and efforts are valued. We hire outstanding professionals and give them the opportunity to thrive in a collaborative atmosphere that values learning, growth, and hard work.
Our team of 50+ professionals is distributed across our three offices in California, Washington D.C., and Barranquilla Colombia. Additionally, many of our team members who aren’t located near one of our offices, work remotely. We provide a highly competitive compensation and benefits package with health insurance, overtime pay, PTO, etc.
If you have the desire to be a part of an exciting, challenging and rapidly-growing software development consultancy, and if you are passionate about software development and creating the finest apps in the marketplace, please apply below.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Work with fellow FullStackers to build web, desktop, and mobile applications using Ruby on Rails, and other cutting edge technologies.
- Collaborate with clients to build new apps, and improve existing systems.
What We’re Looking For
- 4+ Years of software development experience
- 2+ Years of professional Ruby on Rails development experience
- Four year college degree
- Experience with any of the following technologies a plus but not required:
- React Native
- Or proven ability in at least two modern languages
We’re a small team that’s growing fast, so everyone that joins has a direct impact on the direction and success of the company. Today’s hires will be tomorrow’s leaders. We strive for an open, flat, collaborative, work-hard play-hard environment. We offer very competitive compensation with overtime pay, 401k with a 4% match, health, dental, vision, PTO, and more.