← Back to all jobs
Full stack developer
This job offer is expired
The Institute for Corporate Productivity (i4cp) has an opening for a talented and motivated full-stack developer to join our web development and software product team. We are looking for an engineer who takes pride in robust and maintainable code and is comfortable with the full spectrum of the software development life cycle - from the inception of ideas, development and architecture, through to deployment and support.
You will work in a flexible environment with a tight-knit remote-friendly team where you will be encouraged to bring fresh ideas and new perspectives to the position.
About the role
As a developer you will work directly with the software development team and the Vice President of Marketing & Technology to bring new products to market and enhance existing functionality to meet our user needs. You will:
- Contribute to the architecture, design, and implementation of software products.
- Collaborate with the team to gather and define feature requirements.
- Support the deployed production environment to ensure an uninterrupted experience for customers.
- Maintain and improve existing technologies.
- Several years experience building, testing, and shipping production-ready software.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and can build web applications and APIs.
- Experience with relational databases and SQL.
- Have curiosity, like to explore technology, and are always growing and learning.
- Comfortable with fundamental Linux server administration tasks.
- Have used the Amazon AWS platform, including EC2, RDS, and S3.
- Experience with or interest in learning about functional programming.
- Background with mobile platform development.
- Front-end UI/UX experience.
- Paid vacation/sick leave
- Stock options
- Flexible work environment
More remote rails jobs
Ruby on Rails Developer Safeguarding Monitor
Software Engineer Bold Penguin
Senior Web Developer Advantage Integrated Solutions