Full Stack Developer
Trevco, Inc. is a thriving marketplace seller, e-tailer and manufacturer looking for a terrific developer. The position will include developing new, innovative e-commerce solutions, integrating with our online marketplace partners and improving internal systems and software. We have a lot of projects on the horizon and we need someone awesome to help us out.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume describing your relevant experience and what you're really good at doing.
- Ruby on Rails or a comparable MVC framework
- Amazon AWS (S3, RDS, EC2, Lambda)
- Networking and NAS Devices
- Comfortable working in the command line
- Must have a clear understanding of the request/response cycle
- Working with 3rd party API’s
- REST API development
- Troubleshooting. The ability to know where to look and locate issues effectively.
- Solid hands-on experience developing e-commerce web sites and applications, as well as an interest and background in creating operational and systems improvements
- Humble, not afraid to ask questions and pair program
- Technically gifted and tidy in your coding, including working with popular backend programming languages and relational database platforms
- You stay current with your skills and are terrific at using leading-edge technologies to create unforgettable and exciting new tools that can be deployed to customers and employees
- Fun, friendly and a joy to be around
Bonus points! Being familiar with or having an interest in working with one or more of the following is valued:
- Batch processing
- Experience working with companies in the commercial printing industry and web-to-print