Senior Backend Engineer, Core Platform (Ruby on Rails)
This job offer is expired
Coinhouse is a fintech startup in crypto-investments. Leaders in the French cryptocurrency market, we help our customers, large and small, navigate the cryptocurrency markets.
Founded in 2014, with services both available online and at a Paris-based store, Coinhouse is the trusted partner for investors looking to understand, acquire, sell and securely store crypto assets. Coinhouse has a team of 30 professionals currently serving more than 150,000 users from across Europe.
Building things is hard and it takes the right people working together skillfully to get things done. Writing code is an art-form and we are looking for those special, talented and motivated engineers who can hit the ground running. As an engineer at Coinhouse.com, you will be building the tools today that will redefine tomorrow's currency markets. Technology is at the core of our business.
- Help scale the platform and build out new features
- Interface with various blockchains to build out custom monitoring tools
- Contribute to the growth of the company, develop new skills
- Highly developed spidey, err, code-sense for smelling code smells
- Advance and strengthen the design and architecture of the core platform
- Not taking yourself too seriously, life is meant to be enjoyed
- Take ownership over projects, timelines and deliverables
- A love for Object Oriented design
- Ruby on Rails
- ReactJS / GraphQL / Apollo 2.0
- Postgres / Redis
- Github / DroneCI / Continuous delivery / Agile
- Coffee (the drink)
- Lots of Vacation (It is France after all)
- Advance data modeling for trading
- Contribution to open source community / projects
- Smart Contracts
- Functional / stateless programming