Ruby on Rails Developer- Senior
This job offer is expired
The Sr. Ruby on Rails Developer is responsible for assisting in the planning, development, and implementation of SecZetta’s applications. The ideal candidate is a creative-problem solver with a passion for clean well-organized code and user-driven applications.
- Work on various features, tasks, and bug fixes for any of the SecZetta applications
- Practice a test first development pattern
- Collaborate with other developers through code reviews and source control
- Management of git repositories and CI systems.
- Actively mentoring intermediate and junior developers
- Designing high-level application architecture and patterns
You will be:
- Highly valued
- Part of a growing development team and company with a great culture
- Well compensated
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with modern application development and architecture
- Demonstrated proficiency and expertise with the Ruby on Rails framework
- At least 1-year of experience as a technical lead or lead developer
- Familiarity with Git version control
- Good knowledge of MySQL
- Ability to practice test-driven development with rspec to ensure the creation of maintainable, high-quality software.
- Ability to document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, and clear code.
- Comfort working in a task driven collaborative environment.
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code
- Active Directory/LDAP
- OAuth, SAML, SKIM protocols
- HR system application experience
- Familiarity with scrum and agile methodologies
- Travis-CI experience
- BS in Computer Science/Software Engineering, or equivalent work experience