Ruby on Rails developer - male, female, diverse
Are you looking for career opportunities in Berlin, Germany?
Then you might be our next Ruby on Rails developer.
This is a fixed-term contract position for 24 months with the option of extension.
Akelius Technology Department supports and drives the digital transformation of the Akelius residential real-estate business in seven countries worldwide.
Our Technology Department has two hundred staff with forty nationalities.
Join us and be part of our journey.
who you are
- experience in web development with Ruby on Rails
- experience in interface development with SOAP, REST and GraphQL
- React experience and knowledge in product design is a plus
- structured thinking and good communicator
- agile mindset and easily adapting
- fluent English, speaking German or Swedish is a plus
- maintaining a grown Ruby on Rails application for residential construction
- development of interfaces
- develop and improve monitoring solutions
- support business in daily operation
- Java, Kotlin, Node.js with Typescript
- Angular, React.js, React Native
- Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure
- Kubernetes, Docker, serverless, GraphQL
- MongoDB, Neo4J, Kafka, PostgreSQL
- Auth0, ElasticSearch
- Ionic, Progressive Web App
- continues integration, continues deployment
what we offer you
- competitive salary
- thirty days of paid vacation
- visa and work permit sponsorship
- paid flights for relocation
- support in finding an apartment
- administrative relocation support
- extra vacation for further education
- subsidy for private pension plans
- flexible working hours
- gym with sauna, yoga and massages
- company restaurant
- free fruits, vegetables, coffees and teas
- meetups, bootcamps and tech talks on different modern technologies
how to apply
We conduct interviews in Berlin, Sao Paulo and via video conferencing.
Please send your application to [email protected] including you latest CV.
You find further information on akelius.com/en/career.
Akelius acquires, upgrades and manages residential properties.
The company owns fifty thousand apartments in Sweden,
Denmark, Germany, France,
England, Canada and the US.
Akelius concept is Better Living.
This means that Akelius upgrades residential units to a quality level with newly constructed apartments.
We build our own applications and create our own technology.
Akelius also helps people in need around the world by Akelius Foundation’s charity work.