Full Stack Platform & Mobile Engineer
This job offer is expired
Fixt (www.fixt.co), is like Apple Care on steroids. We sell one of the coolest mobility solutions for busy IT departments that are tired of dealing with phone & tablet issues. Whether through our apps or our API, Fixt makes it easy for enterprise customers to get their mission-critical devices serviced within a few hours.
At Fixt, we thrive on a "build, measure, learn" mentality where teammates in our inclusive office community are highly passionate about our company. Our purpose drives everything we do: to build a diverse community of people focused on helping others live their digital lives to the fullest. With a small and talented team, we've earned customers like Coca-Cola, T. Rowe Price, Stanford University, Limited Brands, and many more.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are seeking a Full Stack Engineer to assist us with taking our platform to the next level. You'll join our core team and be working with exciting, cutting-edge technologies within AWS and React Native, as well as proven favorites like Ruby on Rails and ReactJS.
If you want to build products that will change the way people stay connected and if having a voice in the strategic and design process for your features excites you, we should chat.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
As a Fixt Engineer, you'll make a direct impact on an enterprise product used by major companies. We'll offer you opportunities to work with forward-looking technologies like time-series data and GraphQL, dive deep into AWS, and be given the autonomy you've earned.
- Developing features and enhancements to all platform services.
- Take technical ownership over one area of our stack.
- Mentor and learn from all teammates; we all have something to learn from each other.
YOU’RE RIGHT FOR THIS ROLE IF…
- You enjoy being just outside your comfort zone and working through complex problems with high amounts of freedom.
- You enjoy working with new, unproven technologies if it means your one step ahead of the competition.
- You have been in a startup before or enjoy wearing multiple hats when needed. (Platform experience is a significant plus).
- You know what it means to be on an agile team.