Technical Team Lead (Backend)
Open Web Technology is a technology and strategy consulting firm. We help our clients leverage new technologies to reshape their business, invent new products or transform their organization.
With a large growth every year and now over 150 employees, we're a fast-growing and highly connected team.
Beginning of 2016, we created together with Swisscom Enterprise the joint venture Swisscom Digital Technology SA. Operating under the Open Web Technology brand, it is our goal to become a leading provider of digital transformation consulting services for large companies in Switzerland in the Telecommunications, Banks, Insurances, Media, Healthcare and Consumer Goods industries. Learn more about us at https://www.openwt.com/
To support our growth, Open Web Technology has an opening for a Technical Team Lead (Backend) based in Geneva with at least 4 years of experience in a similar leading development position.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead and coach our project team and ensure a high-quality standard
- Participate in the technical design of projects we made for our Clients
- Supervise and write efficient and reliable code; use best practices with our team
- Organize and participate in code reviews
- Setup unit and integration tests
- Keep up to date with the latest technology trends
- 2-4 years of technical development experience with Ruby on Rails project and all related framework
- At least 4 years of technical development experience.
- Demonstrated experience in coaching and managing teams
- Strong experience with web design, REST Web Service Architecture, database design
- Experience in Continuous Integration, Continuous deployment (Jenkins) and DevOps culture
- Participate to Agile Project (Scrum, Kanban),
- Fluent in English and French (ideally as mother tongue). German a plus
- Flexibility and motivation, capacity to travel at least in Switzerland
- Strong team spirit, transparent communication, and self-management
- Quest for constant learning (new technologies)
- Passion for Digital Technologies
- Ability to work for and in a team
- Autonomous worker, able to work independently
- A real passion for Digital and infrastructure
- Flexibility and motivation, a quest for constant learning
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skill
Applicants must be Swiss resident or have a valid permit for Switzerland.Apply now