Senior Full Stack Engineer - Seattle
This job offer is expired
We are on a mission to empower people to make smarter decisions during one of life’s most important moments: buying or selling their home.
By analyzing 40 million+ real estate transactions from 2.5 million agents across the country, we are able to take an unbiased, data-driven approach to match our clients with top performing real estate agents to meet each of their specific needs.
Our algorithm and marketplace solutions guide our clients through every step of the home buying or selling experience. Join us and build the nation's largest and most trusted platform for selling real estate!
What You’ll Do Here:
- Complete redesign of our CRM Applications to support our fast growing Agent Services team. Built on modern SOA Backend and React Monorepo Frontend
- Agent Teams project provides the functionality to distribute and manage leads across many agents and coordinators.
- Moving our Agent Web Portal from Ember to React Monorepo
- Moving our Agent Mobile App from Cordova to React Native
- Scaling our integrations to our Escrow and Title partners
- Experience with one or more back end languages: Ruby, Python, Java, or Go.
- Strong understanding with one or more Relational Databases: PostgreSQL, MySql, SQL Server.
- Familiarity with one or more web frameworks: Rails, Django, Spring.
- Strong understanding of Ruby on Rails.
- Experience designing and developing software web applications with a user-oriented type of mindset.
- Industry experience with full-stack web development.
- Comfortable driving projects from inception to delivery.
Bonus points for:
- Experience working on a small team, ideally at a startup.
- Familiarity with web analytics, A/B testing, and agile development methods.
- Familiarity with the Amazon AWS ecosystem and Heroku platform.
- Medical, vision, dental, and paternity/maternity benefits.
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Catered lunches and snacks
- Corporate gym membership
- Company events: happy hours, bowling, bocce league, etc.
To make sure we hire the most qualified people, we have a multi-step interview process which may include interviews, a homework assignment, and a reference check. We’re excited to get to know you and hope you’re ready to give this opportunity everything you’ve got!