Senior Software Engineer, Ruby on Rails
This job offer is expired
Who is Litmus?
Major global brands across every industry and vertical trust Litmus to make email better, including 9 of the top 10 ecommerce brands, 7 of the top 10 technology companies, and 23 of the top 25 US ad agencies.
Backed by $49M from Spectrum Equity, the Litmus email creation, testing, and analytics platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to confidently deliver customer experiences that ensure brand alignment and quality, as well as maximize performance and deliverability.
What would I do at Litmus?
As our team grows we’re looking to hire an engineer with a focus on our back office systems, to ensure that they integrate seamlessly and bring the right information to the right people across the organization.
- Strong understanding of Ruby (the language) and Rails (the framework)
- A strong analytical mind and a determination to get to the bottom of problems
- Worked with stakeholders across different teams to understand their needs
Nice to have:
- Experience with enterprise software and integrating with other business systems (such as CRM, ESP, Billing, Accounting and business intelligence)
- Knowledge of credit card billing systems and financial systems
- Enjoy taking things apart to see how they work
- Take pride in a well built and well specified system
- Be able to put yourself in the shoes of the end users
- Take a lead in fixing business problems with our systems
- Gather requirements, develop internal applications, integrate with external systems, test / QA, and deploy.
Why should I choose Litmus?
We offer everything you'd expect from a financially successful and profitable startup, except we've been going strong for ten years.
- Great salary, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match.
- 28 days of paid vacation—that’s on top of team retreats, public holidays, and a holiday break in December.
- Remote friendly culture. Since many of our teammates are located around the globe, you'll also benefit from the first-class remote experience we've created—giving you the flexibility to work remotely when you need to, along with the tools and resources you need to succeed.
- Family friendly. Flexible schedules along with generous maternity and paternity policies.
- The best tools and technology money can buy. Top of the line hardware, software, and whatever else you need to be awesome.
It’s the company you keep. The people at Litmus are truly amazing, each in their own very individual way. What’s more, at Litmus we’re free to care more for our customers and our employees than most other companies can. Yet, we’re driven. With over 250,000 marketers trusting Litmus and outstanding profitable growth, you know you’re part of a winning team.
Still unsure? We have our own ideas about why Litmus is a great place to work. But why not let some of our talented 75+ person team tell you in their own words:
"Everyone. Gives. A. Shit. (about the tech, the products, the customers, each other). Trust and ownership are important here. We build products that scratch our own itch. We experiment, we celebrate (big things (like throwing a launch party), and small (beers at the end of the week)). Oh, and there's no red tape, bullshit posturing, timecards or org charts." -- Eddie, Engineering Director
"The founders are in the thick of it. Also, the collective responsibility, I feel like I could rely on any team member for help." -- James, Account Manager
Watch our 'meet the team' video at https://litmus.com/meet-the-team
Read more about Litmus and our products at https://litmus.com/
Unfortunately, we don't work with recruiters at this time.