← Back to all jobs
Ruby on Rails backend developer
This job offer is expired
The role encompasses:
- Coordinating with technical leadership, client dev teams, as well as product management on what we build next and how.
- Further developing our medical device API and admin interface in Ruby on Rails by defining and iterating on software architecture.
- Implementing new features, selecting frameworks and libraries, scaling the platform to support 1’000’000 concurrent users and maintaining cloud infrastructure.
- Opportunity to develop your career and technical skills
- Bachelor's degree and/or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of experience developing in Ruby on Rails
- Minimum 2 years of overall software development experience
- Intellectual curiosity, positive attitude, great communication skills and desire to influence the products being built
- An understanding of design patterns and modern software development processes (git, scrum, TDD/BDD)
- Having worked in a fast-growing organization before (preferred)
What we offer
- Opportunity to shape the future of digital health – one of the fastest growing industries.
- A goal that allows you to grow with. We believe we have only built a fraction of what we have imagined.
- Work with an experienced founding team (previously founded and scaled Foodora).
- Flat hierarchies, flexible vacation and working times
- Free drinks, team events and Mario Kart at the office ;-)