Senior Ruby Developer
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for someone to join our team of Ruby developers. This is an opportunity to work on some interesting projects in a high-velocity, production role, and work with a tight team of motivated and customer-focused folks.
- an experienced Rails developer
- has relevant commercial experience in Rails
- has Agile in their DNA
- has great ideas, loves a tricky problem and collaborates as part of a team
- can be a full stack all rounder, or keen to focus in specific areas
- working alongside our team of other Rails devs,
- as well as with our front end and designers, and our PM team
- building interesting features, options to focus in specific areas such as devops, optimisation or FE / UX
If you’re interested in this position, please don’t send in a huge Word doc CV. Just respond here with an outline of the kind of mad skills you have and some links to stuff that you’ve worked on.
And please – no recruiters! This is a full time position, for a carbon based person who lives in Sydney, Australia.. While we really appreciate applications from recruiters and people living in far off lands, we’re only looking for direct applicants that live near us.