We are a growing team and are looking to start the conversation with you about working with us!
We are building a suite of products that vastly improves the way people collaborate on construction sites. If your former team members see you as a superstar then lets talk!
- Join our current team of 4 developers, a designer and a product manager
- 3-day weekend - #worklifebalance
- Be a part of what will be the most transformative software ever to be seen on a construction site
- Implement latest technologies such as ReactJS and PWA’s to give offline capability to users
- Having a strong influence on the direction of the product
- Lisbon based - remote working, but we plan on establishing an office as soon as we have enough people
Who we are (We are pretty serious about this part!)
The construction industry is one of the least digitised industries and this has limited its ability to improve productivity. The construction industry is massive, and we are building Resolve: the go-to web platform for this global industry.
Our technology will have world-class UX and human-centred design, allowing our users to solve problems on the ground, while we collect site data and perform advanced analytics using AI/ML to improve the industry.
The next bit may seem a bit dramatic but our team exists so that we can work in a community that:
- Connects us with meaningful relationships
- Inspires us to develop ourselves to become better humans
- Empowers us to learn new things just for the fun of it
We believe that by first doing this we can achieve the highest levels of value for the customer, the industry and the world.
Why join us?
- Full time pay but 4 day work week!
- Performance/capability related salary - Pure meritocracy
- We really care about people (see previous section!) - We aren't a company, we are a team
- Working closely with the founders in a tight knit team
- You will be supported to excel in which ever areas you are most interested in! We think development should be unbounded
What are we looking for?
- You’re an experienced developer who implements best practices
- You’re a leader and want to develop those around you
- A passion for making things modular and future-proof
- You’re a problem solver, always looking for better ways to do things (you’ve probably written scripts to automate all kinds of tasks!)
- You like to be involved in the whole life-cycle of developing features, from planning to deployment
- Hands on. Persistent. Patient. Creative.
- Knowledge of agile software development processes (we are working with a fully integrated Atlassian suite)
- Deep knowledge of source control (git), quality checkers and code review
- Solid knowledge of continuous integration and deployment practices
Please email your application to [email protected]. We get hundreds of applications so please include a short summary/cover letter explaining why you want to join us - We aren't a giant faceless corporation, we really care about the people who want to join our team so all letters will be read by one of the founders.Apply now