← Back to all jobs
Full Stack Developer
20spokes is looking for its next team member. We’re a small team that work in web development building web apps and mobile apps. The office is located in Ravenswood just off the Montrose Brown Line and Ravenswood Metra.
20spokes is growing fast and quickly becoming one of the premier agencies in Chicago for startups. Projects are exciting and new as we work with our clients to build their ideas and businesses start on the web. Our unique and broad experience helps us work effectively with projects ranging from 2-6 months.
- The rare opportunity to work on a variety of different product ideas for our clients. And you’ll love all our clients.
- Sharp, motivated team members in a fun office environment.
- A Funko POP figure of your choice.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Medical packages available to fit your needs.
- Competitive Salary
- Friday Lunches and Happy Hour
- Education and Learning stipend
Qualifications & Responsibilities
- At least 2 years of experience with Ruby on Rails in a production environment.
- Experience working on fast-paced projects in an agile environment.
- Pragmatic approach while still delivering quality and maintainable code.
- Team player looking to collaborate and contribute to shipping great projects.
- Strong desire to learn and improve your skills.
- Strong object oriented programming foundation.
- Work using TDD principles.
Types of Projects We Work With
- Hardware - Building and Programming
- Community / Social
- Video streaming applications
- Data Analysis
- Image Analysis
- Fast Prototyping
- Event Metrics
or subscribe to receive rails jobs in your e-mail
More remote rails jobs
Mid-Senior Web Developer (Node.js / React.js / Ruby on Rails) - Remote (Central & South America only) Xprt LLC
Full-Stack Developer (Ruby On-Rails) Reva Media ApS
Senior Rails Engineer Credit Glory
Senior Back-End Product Engineer (RoR) Advisable.com
Senior Software Engineer- Full Stack Zappos.com