Junior or Mid-Level Full Stack Engineer (React & Node or Ruby) - Teespring - LA
This job offer is expired
Position: Junior or Mid-Level Full Stack Engineer
Tech stack: React, Ruby/Rails, Node using Serverless and Lambda, Python, AWS.
Office location: Playa Vista (post covid) with flexible long term work from home days
Salary: $100K - $130K (experience dependent) + equity + unlimited vacation policy
Teespring are a platform with a service, encouraging and empowering anyone across the world to buy and sell with a difference. Providing the facilities for creative minds to bring Merchandise alive and deliver on a physical product. Teespring has developed the creative world, by helping Entrepreneurs, Designers and YouTube (via Merch Shelf) creators sell over 25 million products in over 80 Countries.
Software engineering at Teespring happens in pods: small, fast-moving, full-stack teams with a set of goals that drive their roadmaps. As a senior engineer, you are expected to contribute extensively across the codebase in order to achieve those goals in an efficient yet maintainable way. We will look to you as a thought leader, mentor, and guide to the other engineers on your pod and across the company.
As you grow with the role, you will take on, own, and deliver larger and more complex projects. We like to leave room in our roles so that individuals can pick up additional responsibilities they feel are important and impactful. Perhaps you think our interview process needs a reboot, or that we are missing an abstraction in our current architecture: we help you specify those goals and support you in achieving them.
We are looking for someone who:
- 1-5 years professional engineering experience using JS/React, Node or Ruby/Rails
- Demonstrates a track record of delivering impactful technical projects
- Can show that they have helped mentor and guide their peers
- Can weigh complex technical options against each other and identify a path forward with incomplete information
- Has strong opinions about software development methodology, and explain why and in what situations particular methods are effective