Web Backend / Fullstack Developer
This job offer is expired
Attensi is a fast-growing tech company, developing software for simulation-based training. Our solutions are used for competence development within large, distributed organizations. We are among the leaders within this field of expertise and have a strong portfolio of sizeable clients in Norway.
We are currently looking for a motivated and knowledgeable Backend Developer to join our web team in Oslo. The web team is responsible for continuously developing the Attensi Play Portal, as well as other web products and views in our portfolio according to customer needs and company strategy. Our web components play a crucial role in our overall user journey we aim to deliver an engaging, fun and slick experience cross platform.
As a Web Backend/Fullstack Developer at Attensi you will be working with further developing the Attensi Play Portal towards a full responsive web app delivering valuable KPI data to customers. You will be working with agile development, testing and delivery in multidisciplinary teams. The right candidate could have great impact on the architecture and design of future Attensi solutions.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Ruby on Rails or .NET core
- Good understanding of web development, problem-solving, test and debug processes
- Solid experience with building solutions that are responsive and mobile friendly
- Experience with developing SaaS Solutions
- Flexible and a good team player
- Fluent in English, written and oral
In addition, the following will be an advantage:
- Prior experience with MS Azure, AWS or equivalent
- Understanding of good interaction design
- Basic understanding of data security/cyber security
- Knowledge of games and/or experience from game development
- Experience from start-up/early-phase company
Working at Attensi
Attensi is a small, yet fast growing company with 55 employees. 3 times Gaselle and included in Deloitte Fast 50 list with offices in Oslo and London. Attensi are among the global leaders when it comes to development of simulation-based, gamified learning solutions. Our ambition is to be at the forefront of the technological development within game- and simulation technology. Attensi has a young, energetic and social work environment where we expect you to take an important role in our future development!