This job offer is expired
Bringing Solutions That Make Business Better
We are seeking a Senior Ruby Developer to be part of a creative, forward-thinking team. Our success at deploying skilled, highly knowledgeable experts has landed us on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing companies four times – and we’re just getting started.
As the Senior Ruby Developer, you will write clear, readable, testable, and maintainable code. You will take responsibility for given tasks and ensure they are done within a given time. You will also interact with project and product owners and stakeholders. Additionally, you will understand the dynamics and commitments that come with being part of a team and serve as a resource and mentor for other developers.
What You’ll Need to be Successful:
- At least 5 years of web development experience
- At least 3 years of experience with an open source language
- Familiarity with shell environments (Bash, ZSH)
- Strong knowledge of web frameworks (React, AngularJS); object-oriented principles; Agile development, relational and NoSQL databases; and source code management tools (Git)
- Strong knowledge of internet, web, and development standards
- A passion for developing robust, high-quality code
- Thirst for knowledge and emerging technology in the social space
- Ability to solve problems that are not easily understood
- Solid communication skills
Great Additional Skills:
- UI development experience (HAML, SASS, CoffeeScript, React, AngularJS)
We currently have more than 100 open career opportunities across the country, so be sure to mention the appropriate Job Code with any correspondence!
Resolvit is an international technology consulting firm with industry-leading customers in the financial services, high tech, manufacturing, retail, life sciences, and government sectors. Through its partnerships, Resolvit delivers highly impactful, innovative solutions across five core areas: Infrastructure Modernization, Application Development Services, Enterprise Data Management & Analytics, Knowledge & Content Management, and Strategic Staffing.