Senior Full-Stack Engineer (React, Angular, Webpack, Ruby On Rails)
This job offer is expired
We are: A team of engineers and finance geeks revolutionizing the finance service industry. Backed by BlackRock, we are a B2B2C enterprise SAAS company making software that allows our customers to retire in style.
Were growing at a rapid rate and we are looking to build new technology and processes to scale our business. Were looking for team members who want to build impactful solutions to a really challenging problem: producing better financial outcomes for families.
The Core Platform team is responsible for FutureAdvisor applications, tools & developer support. This includes web development framework, our design system, and best practices. As part of the platform team, our developers work closely with other engineering teams, DevOps and product to deliver next generation applications for our partners and their users.
Were growing at a rapid rate and we are looking to build new technology to scale our business. Were looking for software engineers who want to build impactful solutions to a really challenging problem: producing better financial outcomes for families
* Develop, maintain and scale consumer facing web applications
* Participate in the full software development life-cycle
* Understand the implications of security and data protection
* Communicate technical issues to both technical and non-technical audience
* Focus on unit and automated testing, so teams can iterate quickly while maintaining a high quality bar
* Mentor and guide junior engineers, including code and architecture reviews
* Help establish front-end best practices and guidelines
* BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent experience
* 5+ years of professional software development experience
* 4+ years of experience working with JS Frameworks (React, Angular or Backbone)
* 2+ years of Agile or Scrum experience
* 2+ years of CSS and CSS preprocessors (e.g. Sass, Less)
* Prior experience working in financial service/fintech
* Experience with Redux and Webpack
* Experience working with Ruby on Rails and MySQL
FutureAdvisor is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a persons appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and also any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses. BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.