Lead Front-End Engineer
This job offer is expired
Here at Sysdig, we’re what you might call container-obsessed. It starts with our unique technology, which listens to the heart of the operating system to surface the deepest data with the least overhead. From there, we’ve created the first-ever Container Intelligence Platform, which proactively uncovers issues before they manifest, and allows for deep digging to solve the most complex problems.
Sysdig is the leading monitoring, visibility, and security company for modern enterprises using container and container orchestration technologies, like Docker and Kubernetes. Customers use our products to recognize and prevent attacks, to ensure their applications are working as expected, and to record application behavior for later playback and study.
- Architect, implement, and support features for our products.
- Provide technical expertise on feature implementation and architecture for the UI team
- Maintain and improve quality via code reviews, and by improving testing processes
- Collaborate with the product and design teams to plan and design features
- Coordinate with other UI leads at Sysdig on shared components and frontend architecture
- Foster an environment that elevates the team and promotes professional growth
- Prior experience building, shipping, and supporting UIs
- Experience building UIs with Ember or React (preferred), Angular
- Prior experience as a technical lead for a team or project
- Experience creating and maintaining UI test processes
- Experience with cloud infrastructure preferred
- Experience with NPM
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable engineering culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open source tools (https://www.sysdig.org) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
- We have fun team and company events, beer outings, and lots of espresso (if you’re in to that)