Full Stack Engineer - Do you speak NodeJS or ReactJS ?
This job offer is expired
What is the Role?
We're looking for a Senior Full Stack JS Engineer to work within the Photobox E-commerce team. We have an ambitious goal to re-platform Photobox to deliver an outstanding experience for our customers and internal business users in order to drive significant business growth.
You will also have demonstrated the ability to put together delightful user experiences. You will be in a great environment to solve challenging technical problems and refine your skills as an engineer, learning from and passing knowledge to like-minded and talented colleagues.
What experience do I definitely need?
- Experience fetching data from a service endpoint
- Experience working with Git and GitHub
What experience would be a plus?
(These are the technologies in our stack, but don’t worry, we can give you the space and support to learn any tools, libraries or frameworks you’re unfamiliar with)
- Experience in frontend development using: React (Functional JS + CSS Modules), Redux, SASS, HTML5+
- Experience in backend development using: NodeJS (ES2015+ Services), Koa, Lodash, NoSQL Databases
- Experience with NodeJS task-runners and tooling: WebPack, Yarn or NPM
- Experience with test platforms and tools: Jest, Enzyme
- Experience working with GraphQL
- Experience working with DynamoDB
- Experience creating JS micro-services in a NodeJS environment
- Experience working on high-volume sites
- Experience with improving site performance
- Experience creating in-web photo editing tools and features
- Experience working with Docker
- Experience with automation tools like Jenkins, Kubernetes and Kibana
- Experience working in a Scrum team
- Communicative and social – We’re a friendly bunch and great communication is the key to our success
- Continual improvement – Learning and improving. That’s what it’s all about.
- Collaborative and helpful – We go much further when we help each other improve whenever and however we can.
- Delivery Focused – We’re obsessive in our pursuit for the best customer experience, but a timely delivery is essential.
- Enthusiastic – We’re building things we care about and we love what we do!