This job offer is expired
Anaplan are building a brand new Mobile Engineering team based in our fantastic central London office, and we need exceptional Engineers to help define, scale and deliver an unparalleled mobile experience.
This is a unique opportunity to help build the foundations of a brand new Mobile Engineering team for a disruptive SaaS leader as we work to deliver an outstanding mobile experience. We look for smart, passionate engineers who place emphasis on collaboration, learning and innovation and have a Customer First mentality… and we’re serious about attracting the very best. Our culture is open, honest and inclusive - we have Silicon Valley sensibilities, strong ties to Europe and a mission to produce essential business software.
We know how important learning and development are, so we constantly invest in our Engineering team (over 170 people globally and growing by the day) with time and a dedicated budget for self-study, training, events and global conferences - ensuring that whatever you need is always available.
Originally founded in York in 2006 and now headquartered in San Francisco, Anaplan has over 1000 employees in offices all over the world. In fact, we may just be the most successful company you’ve never heard of!
A genuine “Unicorn”, we’ve developed the most powerful Cloud-based modelling platform on the market - we’re already trusted by hundreds of Fortune 2000 companies and are proud winners of many awards, including Top 25 World’s Best Cloud Companies (Forbes 2017).
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- A true passion for Engineering and a proven track record of delivering great software and mobile apps
- Examples of elegant user interfaces you have implemented
- Deep understanding of native code development environments (iOS, Android) and trade-offs between native and web
- Understanding of efficient engineering practices like CI/CD and automation.
- An appreciation for building software that scales and shipping quality code
- Experience with unit and integration testing in front and back-end software
- Comfort with Agile development process, Git and GitHub
- An advocate of best coding practice, you write clean and maintainable code with practical application of established patterns and practices
- The ability to coach and collaborate - you enjoy working closely with others, mentoring, learning and are comfortable showing off your work
- Positive energy, innovation and enthusiasm - cultural fit is a reallybig deal for us…we're looking for really smart people who love solving big problems and are self-motivated to get things done
JUST SOME OF THE THINGS WE OFFER:
- A rewarding, progressive career with a company that values diversity, flexibility and understands the need for a good work / life balance.
- Market-leading salaries combined with generous bonuses, equity and a wide range of comprehensive benefits.
- Regular agile meet-ups, events and hackathons (both attending and hosting!)
- Flexible working, catered lunches, a fully stocked kitchen and plenty of parties & events
- A range of sports, health and wellbeing initiatives
- 3 days of paid leave every year to help support the charity or cause of your choice.
- Trips to our other Engineering offices in San Francisco and York.
- The chance to help build from scratch the mobile side of a disruptive tech company already worth over $1.4 billion and rated as one of the top 25 global Cloud Tech companies! (Forbes, 2017)