CTO / Tech Lead (m/w)
This job offer is expired
Smart Host is a B2B SaaS platform in the hospitality industry. We empower hotels to put their own data to work. We collect, clean and enrich guest data from both internal and external data sources. All of this combined with data analysis takes guest communication and marketing efforts to a new level. Our typical clients are not necessarily tech savvy, so it’s on us to bring them into the digital marketing age, by simplifying the experience through great usability.
We are an early stage company (post seed, pre series A) run by experienced entrepreneurs – this is your chance to shape our product. We believe in user research + usage data driven design and development. If you do too, we are a match.
As tech lead you’ll be managing our tech team, lead the development process and help us to scale both team & software.
CTO / Tech Lead (m/w)
- Type: full-time
- Beginning: now
- Place: Berlin
The tech team stands at the heart of Smart Host – this is where our vision is translated into actual software.
- You help us shaping the future of Smart Host
- You participate in discussions of product and company strategy and align the engineering team
- You are in charge of our tech roadmap - you plan, manage and monitor our development process and ensure visibility to both management and other departments
- You deliver high quality, high availability, highly reliable, scalable, and secure systems
- You allow for fast iterations and tight feedback loops
- You manage and inspire a growing team of software engineers
- You recruit the right people for our tech team
- Proven experience as CTO, tech lead or engineering manager in a start-up (min. 3 years)
- Organizational and leadership skills, managed a team of at least 10 developers before
- Excellent communication skills
- Pragmatist with drive for excellence
- Not your first start-up – you experienced high growth and decision making under uncertainty before
- Interest in tourism and hospitality
- University degree in computer science or related field
- Excellent English language abilities, ideally fluent in German
- You will be part of the management team and steer a fast growing start-up to success
- Leave your footprint – you will have a significant impact on our DNA
- Hands-on, no red tape, no politics environment
- International team, casual working environment
- Performance culture
- Competitive salary, possibility of stock options after probation period
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, c/o Julian Leitner.