Frontend engineer (react SPA)
This job offer is expired
You will join our multicultural (French, English, German and Belgian!) development team to help building our cutting-edge SaaS cloud product: Selma, the Waze for marketing tactics. We work in a serious but flexible and dynamic environment. As a frontend software engineer, you will contribute to the design and development of the Selma frontend. Over the course of the first six months, our current frontend develpper (who wants to transition to a data engineering role) will handover the frontend project to you. You will then become the owner of the frontend project. Together with our small, resourceful and highly motivated team, you will have a large and long-term impact on the development and the success of the product.
Typical daily tasks
- Extending our React frontend with new features
- Fixing frontend bugs
- Bring technical improvements to our frontend (technologies, structuring)
- Writing tests, as automated tests are always required in our definition of 'done'
- Refining issues by proposing design & implementation strategies
- Bonus points for React knowledge
- English is required, Dutch is a plus