Frontend Developer React or Angular (w/m, 38.5h, Austria)
This job offer is expired
WHAT WE’RE ABOUT
Parkside develops and realizes web and mobile applications and software solutions for domestic and international clients with a high standard of design, usability, and quality. Besides EUROPE we focus on the US market and value our clients based in Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Seattle. We operate internationally, but our headquarters are in Graz.
Do you want to work with and learn from A-level developers from more than 15 countries?
Then join Parkside and grow with us!
In your role as a Senior Frontend Developer you design and realize responsive web applications with a focus on user experience:
- Develop software in an agile environment with state-of-the-art frameworks like Angular and React
- You actively participate and take ownership throughout the whole development process
- You closely cooperate with the designers, project managers, and QA
- You advise less experienced developers within your team
Some of the stuff our Frontend Developers have worked on before:
- Participated in various exciting projects ranging from advanced image editing over process management all the way to e-learning
- Developed creative tools for photo editing and graphic design used by millions of users every day
- Developed advanced algorithms for spatial planning and managed to wrap them into a simple and clean user interface completely hiding its complexity from the users
- Created and maintained one of the leading video platforms on the web completely from scratch
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Several years of professional or project experience in the area of frontend development and a completed program of study at a university or technical college with an emphasis on computer science or software engineering
- Skills in LESS/SASS, Webpack
- Nice-to-have: experience in the development of hybrid- and cross-platform apps
- Enthusiasm for User Experience (usability, accessibility) and a detail-oriented, quality-focussed work style
- Motivation, passion, and a keen interest to learn new things and constantly evolve
- You don’t speak German? No big deal, English is our main language
WHAT YOU GET
- Extraordinary projects for domestic and international clients with strong commitment to design, usability, and quality
- Better together & with a smile: an international and highly skilled team consisting of people from more than 15 different countries welcomes you from the first day on
- You work with state-of-the-art technologies, and you can choose your development devices
- A modern office environment in the beautiful university town of Graz known for its Mediterranean flair
- The Parkside Academy as well as participating in dev conferences (e.g. ReactiveConf, dotJS) gives you the opportunity to continuously improve your skills
- A long-term employment (full-time or part-time, min. 30 hours/week) with flexible working times and compensatory time-off
- Your monthly gross salary will be around € 2,800 to € 3,500 – (based on 38,5h/week, no All-In) depending on your qualifications and experience
Find more details on the job role and Parkside here: https://bit.ly/2Kw7dry
JOIN OUR TEAM
Send us your resume and a motivational letter here outlining your experience and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will carefully review your application and come back to you as soon as possible.
We support you in getting a work permit in Austria as well as for your relocation to Austria!