Front End Development Lead
This job offer is expired
We are currently seeking a Front End Software Development Lead for an organizationthat is pioneering temporary location sharing technology.
This organization has many unique internal and external customers to satisfy, with a wide range of design and development challenges that need solving. As the Front End Development Lead you will set the standard in development practices related to the front end stack, and serve as a key technology visionary and leader to the team at large. You will be a key technical advisor, who will work with Executive team members on the design and development of software initiatives and coordinate with UI/UX designers and back end developers to implement desired functionality.
You should have an overriding passion for solving complex tech problems in interactive mobile, user-level applications, and/or real-time location-based services. The team is driven to go the extra mile to get the product right, make it better, and do what it takes to create better experiences. You will enjoy a diverse set of technical challenges – running a test script, writing a prototype, developing a new feature, etc.
A day in the life:
- Prototype and develop products that leverage the organization's core real-time location-tracking functionality.
- Support and maintain existing production code and develop new enhancements and products.
- Contribute to both design and implementation for web applications and mobile libraries.
- Provide technical leadership by mentoring less experienced developers and new team members.
What we look for:
- Experience with common libraries like Express.js and using Node as a web server or microservice
- BS in Computer Science or related degree, or work history equivalent
Other preferred qualifications include:
- Active and demonstrable work on the current iOS and Android platforms
- References to shipped products in the App Stores that represent your skillset
- Participation or desire to contribute back to open source projects.
Interested in learning more? Please apply to the link or email a resume to email@example.com