Senior Software Engineer Frontend (m/f)
This job offer is expired
You are working as Frontend Developer and you are looking for a new career step?
Take the chance to redevelop our platform:
BEHIND THE SCENES
Last year we started working on the relaunch of our successful online portal moebel.de. The new tech stack includes dockerized microservices based on PHP/Java/JS, a ReactJS frontend and a lot of auto-scaling! Furthermore we are big fans our Gitlab CI pipeline (also auto-scaled) and the all-mighty AWS environment. In 2018 we are looking forward to take a deep dive into several AI technologies to improve our product data management and to create a personalized frontend experience.
OUR TECH STACK
PHP 7 | PHPUnit | Java 8 | JUnit | Spring | SASS | node.js | express| MongoDB | PostgreSQL | ReactJS | enzyme | jest | Android | iOS | Swift | Scrum | Unit-Testing | Automated-Tests | Docker | AWS | GitLab
MEET THE REQUIREMENTS
- You have working experience using CSS extensions (e.g. LESS or SCSS).
- You have in-depth knowledge working with SEO and PageSpeed-Optimizations as well as creating tests based on Selenium.
- Optimally you are well informed about Template Engines (e.g. Twig or Thymeleaf) and the implementation of design-concepts using frontend-functionalities.
- OOD-principles (e.g. Clean Code or SOLID) are decisive characteristics for you.
- You are comfortable working in a Scrum-Team.
- You are business fluent in English. German language skills would be an advantage.
- You are responsible for the frontend development of a certain team within our product management department.
- You are working in an international and cross-cultural Scrum team: You are attending ongoing Scrum meetings, e.g. sprint planning or retrospectives.
- You are focusing on the development of high performance website-components to facilitate a comfortable and well thought out user-experience.
- You are building responsive Stylesheets based on the concepts of our UX/UI Designers.
- You can support the development of APIs and CMS extensions.
- You utilize thought out Software Design and Clean Code practices especially by using automated-tests for quality assurance.
- You share your knowledge within our team of developers and you support the continuous improvement of our frontend technologies.