← Back to all jobs
This job offer is expired
You want to code! You are an experienced coder with a passion for experimentation and discovery. You have the experience of building numerous products and are seeking to take the next step on your path to technical leadership.
You are passionate about coding and constantly improving the team's ability to deliver high quality products to a growing and passionate customer base. You are motivated by the challenge to create scalable, resilient, high-performance software that results in product experiences second to none. You are an excellent communicator with the ability to describe technical direction to non-technical colleagues as well as a team of technically savvy developers.
- Coding! Architect, build and maintain products that delight millions of customers. You are responsible for design, coding, testing, debugging, documentation, delivery and supporting multiple applications.
- Mentorship! Supports and develops web application developers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
- Successful and on-time delivery of resilient software products.
- Advocate and promote good software practices and support of technical standards.
- Critical, constructive participation in code review and constant improvement of standards of documentation and communication.
- Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Day-to-day support of platform availability and performance standards.
- Produce and deliver high quality, maintainable, software.
- Coding standards that strike a balance between performance and time to ramp up new developers. We want new team members deploying features on day one.
- 5+ Years experience developing and architecting web / software product.
- Node.js (Express or Next.js experience are a plus)
- Experience with GraphQL or REST APIs
- Understanding of source control, development and deployment workflows.
- Experience practicing and implementing continuous delivery (especially) / Lean / Agile processes.
- Demonstrated grasp of functional and object oriented programming patterns and algorithms.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience building CMS and/or marketplace/commerce platforms a plus.
- Experience with DoubleClick or ad tech a plus
- BS in Computer Science (or equivalent degree) or equivalent work experience.
- Position can be located in our NYC office or work remotely in U.S.
- Competitive base salary and discretionary bonus
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Company 401k and Profit Share Plan
- Annual company retreat to NYC
More remote react jobs
React Native Engineer Diamond
Senior Software Engineer Keona Health