This job offer is expired
Unipart Group is a leading provider of manufacturing, logistics and consultancy services. The Group provides a wide range of business support services to different sectors.
Unipart’s Digital Enterprise System (UDES) Team is looking people to develop both front and back end functionality for handling various logistics applications within warehouse management, but the long term goal is to embrace the full suite of ERP applications (such as Finance, HR and CRM).
We require talented people with competence in the following technologies to join our team.
UDES technology stack:
Who we are looking for:
- Proven ability to build robust technical solutions with optimized performance.
- Strong experience using a development frameworks.
- Experience of performing in a scrum team, collaborating with others to meet the sprint goal.
- 3+ years commercial experience working full time in software development.
- Ideally an undergraduate degree in computer science. Or equivalent experience.
You will be joining a remote scrum team dedicated to delivering quality products as defined by our product team and prioritized in the product backlog.
You will have an option for remote (UK) or office based working, or a combination of the two.
- Remote working, with an expectation to attend meetings at Unipart Digital’s Cambridge office at least once every 2 weeks.
- Office based with a choice of locations between either our Cambridge or Norwich office.
During your induction, you will be expected to be in the office and on site as needed for training purposes.
During system launches, you may be required to be on site to assist with getting the system live and resolving typical teething problems.
Travel and accommodation expenses are covered by Unipart.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.