Web developer (medior / senior)
This job offer is expired
Are you a pro-active, creative and flexible developer that enjoys writing clean code to make intuitive interfaces? We have the right challenge for you, as we are currently shifting our flagship product, a best in class marketing communication optimization platform, from a desktop package to the cloud.
Therefore, we are re-writing our existing C# WPF front-end as a web application. As part of this project, we are looking for an experienced web developer to lead the web framework development.
ABOUT THE JOB
The development team of the Strategy vertical consists of 12 developers, and works together with various other teams such as data engineering, data science, delivery and sales. Within the development team, you and several other colleagues will be responsible for developing the new web front-end and building up the framework to support it.
In this role, you will focus on setting up a flexible framework for our new web front-end:
- Leading role in determining our web development stack
- Participating in discussions about UI/UX in the new web front-end
- Creating a highly customizable UI to support the 70 different versions we deploy each year
- Testing and experimenting with new technologies to underpin technology decisions
We care a lot about the quality and maintainability of our work, so you will also aim to:
- Write clean code
- Write unit tests and integration tests
- Write automated API tests
- Review code from colleagues
- Refactor code to improve readability/maintainability
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science or related discipline (field), or equivalent work experience.
- At least 4 years of experience in frontend web development in a professional environment
- Strong React skills
- Strong sense for UI/UX
- Team player, good communicative skills
- Fluent in English
- Dutch resident or willing to relocate to the vicinity of our Rotterdam office
- Experience in a .Net backend stack
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Personal and professional development opportunities;
- Flexibility in working hours and location;
- Exciting development projects and clients;
- An open, respectful and multicultural atmosphere;
- Time for socialising and fun;
- 25 days of paid leave;
- Reimbursement of traveling expenses;
- Daily fruit snacks.