This job offer is expired
Along with a team consisting of a user interface designer and other software engineers you will be working on a back office web portal to manage trading accounts. The application is implemented using Type Script and involves developing components that vary from small and reusable UIs up to and including data visualizations such as charts, and financial tables. In the process, you will become intimately familiar with the business of proprietary trading, market making, and the various tools and methods used to analyze and forecast financial markets. No knowledge of finance is required for this role.
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in HTML5, CSS, and browser feature sets.
- Knowledge of React and single page applications.
- Experience with responsive design and mobile/tablet development.
- Solid understanding of fundamental data structures and algorithms.
- Strong automated testing discipline.
- An impeccable eye for details.
- Self-starter and proactive.
- Take ownership of your code.
Please reply with the following
- A copy of your resume.
- A link to your GitHub account or some code samples.