This job offer is expired
ABOUT THE TEAM
Department: Software Engineering
Reports to: Engineering Lead
Team Size: <10
Recruiter Name, E-mail: Maria Garcia, [email protected]
As a Frontend Engineer for Zalando Payments you will build risk assessment systems which processes billions of euros every year and help shape an architecture that is scalable and allows for rapid feature development and testing.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- You design, develop, deploy, operate and improve important software solutions, that your peers praise for its elegance and code readability.
- You will be accountable for all aspects of your work as you and your team will own your code, and decide on the technologies and tools to deliver as well operate large-scale applications on PaaS/SaaS cloud (AWS).
- You will be part of a team where Continuous Integration, Code Quality, Code Reviews, Test Coverage, etc. are kept at very high standards, therefore you should also be positive and firm in your attitude towards them.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Experienced with a modern frontend stack including React, Redux, Webpack, ES6, CSS/HTML.
- Knowledge of AWS and CI/CD and are not afraid of deploying and operating your application.
- Deliver bug free and fully functional features and products that are well tested and based on user requirements.
- Contribute to our growing frontend community and becoming part of our internal Web Guild.
PERKS AT WORK
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Zalando Payments builds the technologies for all financial transactions in the Zalando fashion store and our other consumer facing apps. We work to deliver a flawless user experience in the checkout, as well as processing of payments and reconciliation in the backend. Through smart risk steering we boost conversion and deliver a competitive advantage to our customers, taking in the entire financial process.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via e-mail.