Full Stack Developer
This job offer is expired
DojoMojo is a platform that enables brands to connect through a digital marketplace. With over $200 billion in marketing partnerships each year, our mission is to build a "LinkedIn" network for marketing professionals to find each other, create partnerships, build audiences together and scale their businesses at a fraction of the cost of traditional paid channels through an “AirBnB” style marketplace. We have over 6,000 brands on our network and since coming out of beta in 2017, we’ve acquired over ~140 million emails for our customers.
We are hiring an experienced Full Stack Developer who loves approaching new challenges and working across business functions to enhance and build new features for the DojoMojo platform. You will play a key role in our team, working alongside other developers, product and design teams to continually evolve and help scale our business. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of professional experience in designing, developing and implementing solutions across our application stack - which is currently in Node.js, React, PostgreSQL at our core.
- Design architecture of the DojoMojo platform, including building and maintaining scalable code that changes the way our audiences are reached
- Collaborate with our Product, Design and Customer Service teams to weigh in on scope, feasibility, design and implementation of new features
- Implement and follow best practices in software development, code versioning, software testing, and deployment
- Produce functional, technical, and user documentation that describe the specifications, data flows, and user interfaces
- Troubleshoot, debug and improve usability as well as upgrade existing systems
- Consistently work to become a better developer, such as researching new technologies and approaches to solve problems and improve existing systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other relevant education
- 3+ years of professional Full Stack experience within an engineering team, preferably at a startup or small business
- Relevant experience with modern frontend frameworks or deep understanding of large relational data stores
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate those into technical solutions
- Experience in implementing solutions and features in a fast-paced environment
- Strong collaboration skills; experience working cross-functionally with Product, Design and Customer Success teams
- Desire to grow as a developer
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS JOB
The DojoMojo Team is a part of Innovation Department, an incubator building the next generation of startups. We work with smart, interesting people, and directly with entrepreneurs in our portfolio. If you love startups, and are keen to grow and develop your skills, all while working alongside amazing colleagues, we want to talk to you!
We can promise:
- Our co-workers are a close-knit, intelligent, and motivated team.
- We care about you. We offer competitive health, dental, and vision insurance for employees and their dependents, including commuter and FSA pre-tax benefits.
- Unlimited PTO so you can take the time you need.
- Summer Fridays from July 4th Weekend to Labor Day each year
- You’ll love where you work. We have a bright and modern collaborative office space located in the heart of Soho, which we share with some of our exciting companies. We co-work with our portfolio companies and encourage cross-team learning.
- A vibrant and active culture including weekly catered lunches and breakfasts, happy hours, movie nights, sporting events, and a monthly book club.
We value diversity and inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To express your interest in this role, please email a cover letter and resume to [email protected] with the subject line “Full Stack Developer.”