← Back to all jobs
React Native Developer
This job offer is expired
React Native Developer
We are looking for an experienced React Native developer to join our growing team. You will be responsible for the mobile application development and architecture. This role is a contract to hire position as we look forward to growing the team.
If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you.
As a React Native developer, you’ll work closely with our architects and front end developers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience.
If you are versed in a few different languages, enjoy writing code and services, have a good understanding on databases and development frameworks, then this job is for you. This role will work with React Native and Restful API’s, creating and expanding mobile applications. This includes multiple applications.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web, mobile, and business applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Communicate openly and often, using tools such as Slack
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Managing the interchange of data between the server and the users
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Follow emerging technologies
- Have developed React Native apps that communicate with Restful APIs, use local storage, network data synchronization, and user authentication.
- Enjoy working with React Native and have a successful track record of developing both iOS and Android applications using this framework.
- +2 years experience working as a mobile app engineer in an agile team
- Experience in developing, shipping and maintaining a native app for iOS or Android.
- Experience with web development, API’s, and web services.
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about software development
- Experience working in a highly distributed company
- Open minded and always learning
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- An ability to work remote and use conference and collaboration tools effectively
- BS degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Nice to have
- Experience coding and bridging native functionality to React Native
- Experience in Redux or equivalent application-wide state management
- Experience with programming multiple languages like Java, .Net, Ruby, PHP and Python
- Experience or understanding of Flask and Sqlalchemy
- Experience with mobile technologies such as Swift and Java
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Consulting experience
Why work with us
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world. Just be willing to do a bit of traveling twice a year for some face-to-face time with the whole team.
- Fun collaborative environment.
- Enjoy writing code and working with people who love technology
More remote react jobs
Desarrollador Front-end (react.js) YouCanBook.me
Sr. ReactJS Developer Nagarro
Front End Developer - React JS iPresence
Senior React Web Developer Dillon Software, Inc.
Frontend Engineer Waldo Photos