← Back to all jobs
This job offer is expired
Frontier Microscopy is a deep tech startup founded in early 2016. Our mission is to accelerate discovery by empowering scientists with intuitive technology to simplify automation of microscope analyses.
We apply cutting edge robotics and AI to automate labour intensive microscope analysis. Our tech will accelerate scientific discovery by allowing scientists to simply automate mindless and repetitive microscopy. We may even play a huge part in curing cancers of the world!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining and extending our Management Suite web/mobile SaaS product backend and frontend. Demo video here: www.frontiermicroscopy.com
- Performing cloud integration activities for our Marvin automated microscopy system.
- Development of our visionary microscopy automation platform to allow any microscope analysis to be automated with ease.
You must have advanced proficiency in all of the following or similar technologies.
- RESTful API implementation.
- MeteorJs (Blaze + React + NodeJs)
- React Native
- Docker and kubernetes
- Amazon Web Services - EC2, S3, Lambda.
- Git workflows.
Our CEO holds a degree in robotics engineering, our robotics engineer holds a degree in electrical engineering, and our Chief Commercialisation Officer holds no degree and was formerly an electrician! Your formal qualifications are great, however we’re far more interested in seeing cool things you’ve built using similar technologies that we require and use.
- Survey - applicants to complete 5-10 minute survey by Monday 11.59pm UTC
- Interviews - 10 shortlisted applicants will be interviewed (20-30 minutes)
- Project - 3 applicants will be given a short 3 day paid project
More remote react jobs
Senior Front-End Web Engineer Red Van Workshop
Front End Developer - React JS iPresence
Front-end Engineer Jilt