Frontend developer - analytics tool for AI startup in Stockholm
This job offer is expired
Loop54 is a machine learning search software-as-a-service (SaaS) used by hundreds of websites today and we are rapidly becoming a game-changer in the business of e-commerce. Our personalised product search deliver unparalleled relevance through cutting edge AI technology. Now we are looking for your help to further develop our tool and customer offer.
To complement our search engine we provide our customers with an analytics portal where we visualise user interaction data. This tool is key for our communication with business customers, in order to improve on their product search and show the value of our product. We are now in need of your help to further shape this into a useful and easily comprehensible tool for our customers.
We are primarily working with NodeJS + React for our frontend and C# for our backend and we are a team of seven developers today. Your task will be to take lead on building and improving the customer experience of the analytics portal. You will have major influence over technical decisions and be able to shape the future of our frontend tech stack.
At Loop54 we value a high degrees of responsibility, autonomy and initiative. We strive to work transparently throughout the organisation and we always have a humble approach to questions and feedback from colleagues. We appreciate teamwork, diversity and equality. And most important - we have fun together at work!
The team consists of 6 people today with expertise in backend development, AI algorithms, cloud infrastructure and we are looking for the right colleagues to join us to help out with frontend development.
- write readable and testable code
- enjoy tackling big projects and take lead
- are a team player and you enjoy working together with your peers
- have experience working with NodeJS
- have a relevant academic background or equivalent practical experience
- are comfortable with English as working language
- are eligible to work in Stockholm, Sweden
In addition to the qualifications, we also value if you...
- have worked with or have an interest in fullstack development using for example NodeJS and MongoDB
- have worked with continuous deployment
- have experience working with agile methodologies (scrum/kanban)
- have worked with test-frameworks and frontend application testing
- have built visual dashboards with graphs and charts