← Back to all jobs
This job offer is expired
- Value the individuals – We encourage and motivate people to grow. We perceive our people as a source of our success.
- Strive for excellence – We strive for the highest standards of excellence and continuously learn. We take pride in our engineering and accomplishments.
- Act as a team – We treat one another with respect and encourage the best ideas to come from anywhere within the organization. We value our diversity.
- Focus on Customers – We build long term customer relationships, as we strive to always understand our customers' business and needs.
- Act with integrity – We operate legally, honestly and ethically. We take responsibility for our actions.
- Unique opportunity to work for challenging projects in a multinational team
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Free English classes and unlimited self-service training
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and creative atmosphere
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events
- Play key developer and software architect roles. Sometimes may play development team lead and project coordinator role as well
- Write high quality, testable code following clean code and SOLID design principles
- Conduct code reviews
- Create design, technical and project documentation
- Plan and schedule own work for tasks and projects, also implement functionality without direct supervision
- Perform profiling and troubleshooting of existing solutions
- Coordinate application deployment
- Follow and understand defined software development process
- Participate workshops and presentation of proposed solution to customers
- Communicate with customer on regular basis to clarify business requirements
- Provide coaching to team members with technical solutions
- Work independently while in close collaboration with others in the team and across projects
- Good experience in using, integrating, and optimizing front end build tools (Grunt / Gulp / Webpack)
- Experienced with Agile development
- Sound knowledge of application architecture and design
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to provide realistic estimation on required effort and manage to complete tasks in accordance to estimation
- Good communication skills
- Intermediate (CEFR B1) or higher level of spoken and written English
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related majors
- Experience in designing solutions using NoSQL data stores like: MongoDB, Cassandra, Elastic, Redis
- Knowledge of Node.js, Express
- Experience in developing Server-side programming (any language)
- Working experience in global environment where colleagues, stakeholders and onsite client team locate in different locations, be able to cope with culture and time zone differences
- Experience in mentoring juniors or less senior colleagues on the project(s)
- Experience in conducting trainings or technical tech talks in the area of expertise